Saturday, December 09, 2017

I can't believe it's been over 7 friggin' years...

since I've last posted. Well, I haven't stopped reading. I've posted a lot on Goodreads, but I almost forgot I ever had this blog. But now I'm back. I'll still be updating Goodreads, but I'm going to use this blog in 2018 gosh darn it! I'm a reader, although I may be a slow reader by some people's standards. But I'm consistent. I read a lot. I'm going to be reviewing the books I've read and also using this blog to post the books I've chosen for the two challenges I've chosen to do, the 5 Year Classics Challenge, hosted by The Classics Club and the TBR (to be read) Pile Challenge 2018, hosted by Roof Beam Reader . Both of these challenges sound like good ideas to me and they are right in line with what I want to do: read more classic literature and pare down my book collection.

No comments: