Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello everyone. I know you're out there and you're just dying to know what I've been reading. It's a burning question in your mind. Admit it. Come on. Really. But seriously, if you care, this blog is going to be about what book I'm reading now, and what I think about it. It will change about as fast as I read, which sometimes is very fast and sometimes, I'm afraid, isn't very fast at all. But hey, I'm a busy mother of three. I read a lot of different things. Fiction. Non fiction. Fantasy. Sci Fi. Literary stuff. Bios. History. Weird things. Cook books. Books about child rearing. You never know what you'll find in my blog, so hang in there and comment if you want to. That is, if you care. I should finish my first book tonight. I'll bet you can't wait. What could it be? :-)

No comments: